Friday, October 22, 2010

ATHEIST READING MATERIAL - RECOMENDED BOOKS

"The God Question" has been a fascination for me for many years. Over that time I've assembled a small library of atheism-related books to gratify my obsession. A list of what I consider to be the more significant ones follows.

Psychology of Religion: Classic and Contemporary  by David M. Wulff   -   (a seven hundred page textbook, but well worth the effort for the wealth of information it contains. Published in 1997, so it's relatively current.)

Freethinkers  by Suzan Jacoby

How We Believe  by Michael Shermer

The Portable Atheist  by Christopher Hitchens

Why I am Not a Christian  by Bertrand Russell

Atheism: The Case Against God  by George H. Smith

The Demon-Haunted World  by Carl Sagan

The Encyclopedia of Biblical Errancy  by C. Dennis McKinsey

The Case Against Christianity  by Michael Martin

The God Delusion  by Richard Dawkins

Atheist Universe  by David Mills

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or question. I'll get back to you ASAP.